It is time again for sunscreen and summer track.
The program will start with a meeting on at 7 p.m. May 17 at the football field. Discussion will be on schedules and placing summer track t-shirt orders.
The first practice will be on May 24 at 7 p.m. Practices will take place from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday's beginning on May 24.
Meets for younger competitors will take place on Thursdays.
Summer Track is a great way for your kids to get some exercise and have fun learning about different track events.
The coaches work on teaching fundamentals and having fun. That is what the one-hour practice is all about. Just like every other summer sport, Athletes will compete against kids their same age and gender.
More details will be given at the meeting on May 17.
Track meets for age groups: 5- 8, 9-10 and 11-12
All evening meets start at 5p.m. Gates open at 4:15 p.m.
Admission is $2 for all athletes and children, $3 for adults
- Thursday June 2 in Goliad — Stacy Zamzow - 361-534-9611
- Friday June 3 in Flour Bluff — Baker Yajaira - 361-389-4772
- Thursday June 9 in Taft — Elvia Lopez - 832-563-4292
- Thursday June 9 in Navarro — Lonnie Taylor - 361-449-6503
- Thursday June 16 in Hallettsville — Celine Markert - 361-208-5345
- Thursday June 16 in Three Rivers — Ramon Soliz - 361-492-3430
- Thursday June 23 in Yoakum — Jacoby Jones - 325-200-9869
- Thursday June 23 in Woodsboro — Amy Hall - 432-935-9274